|Genesis of a Grudge|
|Season One STMY, Episode Thirteen|
|Air date||Saturday 13th of December, 2014|
While in the works, Thomas tells Mavis the story of when George first arrived on Sodor to help with the expansion of Knapford Harbor, and what caused his hatred towards railways. Edward, Colin, Clive and Adam had been assigned to the expansion project, in hope that it would open more job opportunities for the people of Sodor, as the country was going through a financial crisis known as the Great Depression. George the steamroller had arrived from Liverpool and was eager to help. The next day, Colin was shunting some trucks into a siding where George was with some workmen. Colin couldn't see George, and when he did it was too late. George was hit by the trucks and plunged into the sea. He and Colin had an argument over who was to blame. After the project was over, George was put in a shed for 30 years.
- Emily Helen Hatt
- Percy (stock footage; does not speak)
- Toby (stock footage; does not speak)
- Sheffield (stock footage; does not speak)
- Troublesome Trucks (stock footage; do not speak)
- Clive (does not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Eric (cameo)
- The Spiteful Brake Van (cameo)
- Stock footage is used from Aftermath and the beginning is from Homecoming.
- This episode marks Colin and Adam's first speaking roles.
- Christopher Lopo and Marcus Love make their first appearances as part of the voice cast.
- This is the last episode to have Joe Gibbons voice Thomas and it's also the last time to have him as part of the voice cast. TenShine1 takes over the role from Season 2 STMY onwards.
- Adam references the next episode when he is talking to George.
- WildNorWester as The Narrator
- ANB as Emily Helen Hatt, Lily and Mavis
- Marcus Love as Colin
- Thomas1Edward2Henry3 as Geoff
- Joe Gibbons as Thomas
- Christopher Lopo as Adam
- Michael M as George
- EpicThomasFan713 as Edward